"Compassion House" is a Christian birth and midwifery training center in Oaxaca, Mexico.

Casa Compasiva A.C.

Casa Compasiva A.C.
Birth Center

Introducing Two of Our Casa Compasiva Wonder Women!!


I am Melvis Janith Guzman Morales and I am from Oaxaca, Mexico.   I am 23 years old.  My family and I came to know Christ nine years ago, and at 17 years old I decided to obey the call of God to serve as a missionary.  These years have been years of preparation and service together with my family.  I am currently part of the ministry of Casa Compasiva (non-profit society), and I am a student of Midwifery.
I believe that every community needs a midwife who loves women and their families, who knows how to depend upon God, and how to guide others to  knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.  She must be committed, professional, and fully trained to do her job.
My desire and commitment is to obtain all the skills and knowledge necessary to be an excellent midwife who can be a blessing in any area where God calls me to serve. And that by this service may others come to know and glorify God!
 
My name is Estela Hernandez Velasco, and I am from the beautiful Sierra Norte (Northern Mountains) of Oaxaca.  I am 36 years old, happily married to a very good man who is very easy to love.  I have two beautiful daughters, 7 and 10 years old, and I help in Casa Compasiva.  I am there because I am amazed by the love and the compassion with which they (CC) treat all the women of my land.  Although I have a very busy life with my family, I know that our God sends us to serve others.  I think Casa Compasiva is a good place and a great opportunity to share the good news of salvation-- that which everyone needs to hear so much about the love of God for all.
I am actually studying midwifery, and thanks to the support that the director Lila Quezada offers me I am able to sustain my dual roles of mama and student.  I have learned so much from the Doctora Donaji, although I know that I still have a long ways to go. I need everyone’s prayers to be able to achieve the goal that God has set for me.  I want to be a good midwife and be able to use midwifery as a very useful tool with which to serve our God and also to serve all the people who come to Casa Compasiva for help.  


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig