- The prospect of some significant funding to arrive soon
- A midwife coming in January to train our doulas (midwives' assistants) and get us on track for our target opening
- Oaxacan nurse friends who will come in and do training workshops for the doulas in sterile technique, vital signs, etc. – to coordinate with the training from the American midwife
- 25 year old construction guy willing to come and stay for as long as we need work done on the renovation
- The promise of some other construction family groups planning to come in Jan/Feb.
- A brand new oxygen tank and blood pressure cuff!
Saturday, November 27, 2010
We are rejoicing in the following: